The ESOMAR Foundation’s annual Making a Difference Awards are now open for entries. Our annual Awards are a chance to applaud and reward the best examples of Market Research making a difference to the world’s Charities.
Through these awards, the ESOMAR Foundation aims to raise awareness of the impact of great research on the work of Charities, by offering a platform for these stories to be heard.
All Charity case studies, whether they are international, national or local and in any sector, are encouraged to apply.
WHY YOU SHOULD ENTER THE COMPETITION:
- It encourages excellence, educates and motivates the industry to produce great research on and for Charities
- Share your work for mutually beneficial inspiration and learning.
- The competition will highlight ‘Making a Difference’ case studies to increase the impact of market research in building a better world!
- Your work will be promoted throughout the year on all our platforms
- Win a category and an award
- Winners get invited to present at the ESOMAR Insight Festival, the biggest global and digital event in the market research industry
- It’s a fun, challenging, and exciting way to share your work.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- All Charity cases are welcome whether they are international, national or local!
- You may showcase any innovative and insightful research work
- There is no limit of entries per author
- Each case-study must have a separate application
- If you’d like help from a research expert writing your submission, we can find a willing volunteer in your country
LOOKING FOR INSPIRATION?
Check out the previous Making a Difference Competition winners
- 15 May – Deadline for submissions
- 30 June – Announcement to the winners
- September – presentation at Insight Festival
SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY!