Upload Research to Our Resource Bank
By making this submission I warrant and undertake that:
- All Marketing Research activities that I and my organisation carry out conform to the provisions of the ICC/ESOMAR International Code on Market and Social Research. Reference is made to the ICC/ESOMAR International Code, the Notes on how to apply the Code as well as ESOMAR’s Guideline on Distinguishing market research from other data collection activities.
- I have obtained all the necessary permissions from clients and/or other relevant third parties to present and publish the material contained in the submission. The contribution shall not infringe upon the copyright, right of use or any other right of intellectual property of any (co-)author(s), client(s) and/or other third parties. I shall indemnify the ESOMAR Foundation and will ensure that the ESOMAR Foundation is not held liable for any claims from (co-)authors, clients and/or other third party of my failure to obtain such permissions, copy and usage rights.
- in line with the ICC/ESOMAR International Code on Market and Social Research, I will notify those interviewed about the submission and allow them to comment on it.
- I will do my utmost to ascertain and check facts mentioned in the submission.
- the submission will contain no infringement of any existing copyright, right of use or any other right of intellectual property owned by third parties.
- I shall indemnify the ESOMAR Foundation and will ensure that ESOMAR Foundation is not held liable for any claims from third parties incurred by my failure to obtain such permissions, copy and usage rights.
- I hereby grant to the ESOMAR Foundation the non-exclusive right to reproduce and/or distribute the submission in full or extract throughout the world in all languages in printed, electronic or any other medium, and to authorise others to do the same. If it contains material which is someone else’s copyright, I warrant that I will obtain the unrestricted permission of the copyright owner. I also warrant that the submission does not contain anything which is libellous, unlawful, or infringes the rights of others and that you, as owner of the copyright, are entitled to grant this licence.